Wednesday, June 4, 2014

no place like home

The title says it all, there truly is no place like home. Even if you've been away for just three weeks. :) I was SO excited to be flying home, it was just the recharge I was needing for the rest of the summer. :) Andy and I flew out Wednesday night, I love flying and I especially love flying without layovers. :)
Pretty clouds & sunset!
Thursday we went and played at the park, it was so fun! I hadn't seen Shara and Kyle and their family since Christmas so I was SO excited to see them again!! Anna has gotten so big, but so cute too. :) She smiles and giggles so much and looves to swing! 
And Suzi is adorable. The hug that she greeted me with just about put me down, it was a big one! :) Being an aunt is seriously the best. 
That night I met some friends and we had a little picnic and played catch up. :) Sam came with me to watch the girls & Victor, and while they were sleeping we had some fun. 
our yoga pose :) 
Friday was full of family activities. We had a dinner with Meg's family, and then some family pictures. I'm so excited to see how they turn out! I made sure to get one with my munchkins, hopefully they're not all crying in it! :) 
Elsie didn't like me trying to fit Hi and Suz in the picture :) 
That's better! :) She is getting so big, and so darn adorable! 
It was such a beautiful day at the temple! A special thanks to my friends who came and helped me watch my nine munchkins at the temple! :) I wish I took more pictures of the actual wedding day, but I guess I'll just have to wait until the photographer gets those to us! 
Isn't Elsie so cute in her little purple dress?! I'm a lucky auntie. 
My handsome newly-married-brother :) 
Anna loves to give hugs and is so good at it! :) 
That little smile :) 
The happy couple! Meg looked so beautiful. And, Loren looked so darn handsome :) 
They got married on Wyatt's birthday, so that night we had a birthday party. How in the world is my oldest munchkin FOUR!?! I remember the night Sherese went into labor, I can't tell you how excited I was. :) I even skipped 9th grade Lagoon day so I could be with Wy. :) Being an aunt brings me so much joy and Wyatt is the one who made me an aunt first of all. I love this little guy and am so thankful for his sweet smile and just him. :) 
A little selfie with Hi :) 
We had homemade ice-cream, the kids loved it! 
Suzi is such a good cousin and big sister. She loves baby Elsie!! 
We flew out Sunday, the kids were good! The flight wasn't all that bad, it was the layover that made it a long day. We had a four hour layover in Chicago, Ava and Victor took a nap but Ella didn't. Soo she got a bit silly but she was my entertainment! :) 

Ava enjoying watching T.V. :) 
It has been soo much more fun having my munchkins here!! I honestly wouldn't be able to survive if they weren't here. :) Random pictures...
 We made a trip to the park one day, and they remembered it perfectly...doing the exact things they did last year. :) 
Taking a selfie with three kids is difficult! :) 
Doggy pile on Julia - ready, set, go! 
We helped Andy move a bed one Sunday...this is how we did it. Quite fun! :) We got a few weird looks. 
I love it when they come visit me at work. :) 
We went and picked strawberries one day, they were soo delicious! Mine didn't last too long. :) I'll definitely be back. 
I honestly can't believe it is June! Before I know it I'll be back in school wishing it was summer again. :) haha. I'm going to make the best of these next three months! They'll be gone before I know it. Life is so wonderful. 

No comments: