Thursday, February 6, 2014

'light always overcomes darkness.'

If you didn't know already, the Saratov Approach has given me a new life motto! And it just happens to be my post title and on the side of my blog. :) These last few days I've been thinking a lot about this, not necessarily because of things that have happened to me, but this crazy, psycho, sad world.

The last week I feel like I have heard so many sad things that have happened, some creepy, some just plain sad. The one I keep thinking about is the police man who was killed last week. I don't know why, but it is so incredibly sad to me that someone would take another person's life. Nonetheless, a man who is trying to protect us all and make our communities safer. Plus, the interview with his wife was just heartbreaking!

But, even through all the sadness and evilness that is going on in this crazy world, there is still happiness! Through Christ. Through Him, every person is able to find solace, peace, love, and every other thing you need to get through. I wish everyone who is struggling could know of Him, of His love, and of His desire to bless all. I know that Christ lives, and that He always be wanting to hear from us, bless us, and love us. Through Him, light truly will, always overcome darkness.
- - -
As for me, I'm loving life. College is oh so stressful and at times overwhelming! But, I wouldn't trade it for a thing and am enjoying where life is taking me. I've been blessed with the best friends, they are so incredibly patient with me and are so good to me. Plus, my family couldn't be better. Especially my sweet daddy. My husband has a high bar to live up to. ;)
I was writing a booooring paper, and he just comes and gives me a foot massage (I loove getting foot massages:). Seriously, how am I so blessed!? 
And remember when I said how I was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata?! Well...I still have it. But, my hair is slowly coming back! Little peach fuzz as of now, but hey! It's coming. :) Here's a little thumbs up from me, yay for hair growth! haha. 
Trusting God....One day at a time
And....just because I think everyone needs to be reminded of this (myself included, I have to tell myself this everyday:). God's timing is the very best, He truly wants nothing but to bless us! Trust in Him, and especially His timing. 

No comments: