Monday, January 27, 2014

the BEST is yet to BE!

Week three of semester two is under my belt, and boy does it feel good! I'm a pro at this college thing. :) haha, just kiddin'. At least I know my way around and don't get lost! My classes are good, but my Tuesdays and Thursdays are definitely exhausting. I think from now on I'll just take a nap every Tuesday & Thursday when I get home. :) I have two FCHD classes (for my major), English 2010, and Psych 1100. They shouldn't be terribly hard, and Heavenly Father has blessed me with a friend in every single class! Love those simple tender mercies. Counting down the weeks until Spring Break. :) 
Hiram came to visit! I'm still not liking them living so far away! It's been so fun to have Angelene and Hi here, his smiles melt my heart. 
 Actually, all my munchkins smiles melt my heart. :) 
 Silly face! :) 
 Ava babe.
We finally got our pictures back (I'm not a very patient person:). I am pleased! We have yet to get our disc with more, but so far, so good. :) The freezing weather was worth it! 
 These siblings of mine are the best ever. 
 'there is no better friend than a sister, and there is no better sister than you.' 
 One, big, happy family! :) 
The top is in 2007 - it is so funny to see how we each have changed! Glad I don't look the same. ;) haha. 
This is one my favorite quotes, Yes, this is something I think about every day. Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful for my differences, the lessons I've learned and the many blessings I have received from them. But, the future is so bright and the day that Elder Holland talks about is going to be a glorious day. I can only imagine I'm going to shed many tears, many happy tears. 
- - -
I'll admit, these past few weeks have been stressful and overwhelming, but the best is yet to be!! I just need to remind myself to find joy in the journey, there truly is so many wonderful things that happen each day. I'm so incredibly blessed, I can't wait to see where the next few months take me! 2014 is going to be soo great, I'm excited! 
Missing that sunshine!!!!
 And my long hair. 
And my high school friends. :) 

No comments: