Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Priesthood of God.

Tonight I got a blessing from my Daddy for finals. I feel ready, hopefully I feel the same tomorrow morning at 7:30! :) I love getting blessings from him and how inspired he is. For example...At the end of the blessing, he mentioned the 'condition of my hair.' Yes, that sounds super funny, but let me explain myself! This past week I was doing my hair and found this...
I've contemplated not sharing this because I don't want people to have a pity party for me, please know I am not sharing this for attention!! I'll be just fine. 
I went to the doctor and found out it is a condition called Alopecia areata. Basically what happens is randomly a bald spot (or more) appears on your head. This freaked me out because what girl wants to have a bald spots!? Or even worse become completely bald!? My doctor referred me to a dermatologist but we weren't able to get in until January, so now I'm just hoping I don't go bald by then. :) But, he blessed me to not be worried about it, and that it would be okay. I think he only knew about it from my mom, and I don't think he knew how worried I was about it. 

As silly as this may be, this really helped me tonight. Not only feeling calm about finals but feeling okay about that hair of mine. :) I know that God is real and that the worthy Priesthood holders are inspired. I am so grateful for the Priesthood and am grateful for my Daddy is worthy to hold it and blesses me continually with it. I'm so blessed! 

Wish me luck with finals, I can do this! :) 

No comments: