Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happy Christmas Break!!!

It's finally here. :) 
My grades are okay, not the best I've ever had but hey, pretty good for my first semester of college! haha.
Next semester I only go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays!! I'm so excited, hopefully those two days don't kill me. :) I hope I'm ready for next semester! I can do it. 
It's been fun to look back on this past semester and see what's happened. I've been so blessed and watched over. I got in my first accident! haha, I don't know if that's something to be happy about. But, I was not the one driving so I think it's okay. :) One day on the way home from school the girl I was riding with rear-ended someone, no one was hurt. The cop that came was kind of nice, he wasn't mean but he wasn't very compassionate. :)  We were very blessed, and it could have been worse! We learned not to skip Religion in Life (institute devotionals:). haha.
Random pictures from these past couple weeks-
I wrote my papers and studied for finals like this:
Under the tree! :) haha, love this time of year. 
Caitlin & I were writing a paper together and got bored... her picture still makes me laugh! 
Thanksgiving was so great! It was so fun to have Shara & Kyle and their girls here. I love spending so much time with my family, I'm really looking forward to Christmas for that reason. Black Friday was fun, as always! I had fun shopping with my sisters. This Christmas my entire family is going to be here!!! It's going to be a bit of a crazy house, eight munchkins under the age of three running around. But, I wouldn't have it any other way!! I'm so excited to have everyone home, even if I do get kicked out of  my room. :) I love Christmas!!! 

This 'free' feeling that I have right now feels so good. :) I'm so excited for the break, it's going to be the best ever! 11 days...

No comments: