Friday, January 9, 2015

and I'm out!

I report to the MTC next week. Whaat!? This has flown by so quickly. But I'm so excited to share this JOY and HAPPINESS that I have in my life because of the Gospel! I know this is going to be the most difficult experience of my life, but I also know that it is going to be the most rewarding thing I will experience.

I have full faith in my Heavenly Father and Savior, I know that with Those two by my side that I will be able to press through the hard days and see the light. There is going to always be something each day to be thankful for and something that can make me happy. I'm so ready to give my life for 18 months to Him, and think of nothing else but how I can be more like Him, and how I can bring others unto Him.
For the next 18 months please follow along and read about my adventures through my mission blog! My mom is going to be taking over it so be patient. :) You can find my mission blog here. My contact information (I would LOVE letters:) will be there! I'll be waiting to hear from each of you! :)

I love each of you, and I am so thankful for how you each of touched my life. Just as Hymn #293 says, What greater gift dost thou bestow, What greater goodness can we know. Than Christlike friends, whose gentle ways. Strengthen our faith, enrich our days. Each of you have helped me become who I am today, and for that I am infinitely grateful! I can feel your love and support, don't forget to pray for the missionaries! :)
I know that our Savior lives. I have gone through times in my life where He has undeniably been there with me. He loves us perfectly, although we are imperfect. I know that God answers each of our prayers, and sometimes we may feel that those answers don't come...but that's just Him showing us how much He trusts us. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God, and truly is another Testament of Christ! As we read from it we learn of our Savior's life, His attributes, and how we can each become more like Him. I know that prayer is real. Whether our prayers or concerns be big or small, He is listening and He always will bless us! I know that Joseph Smith did see God, the Father, and Jesus Christ, and He did restore the truest Gospel onto the Earth. I know it, I live it, I love it!!

xoxo,
Sister Izzy

No comments: