Wednesday, August 20, 2014

& that's a wrap!

*please excuse my run down memory lane with my many pictures*
My Jersey life has come to an end.
Andrew & I start the long drive home on Friday, it's bittersweet I'll tell you that! I didn't think I could love this summer as much as I have. It is full of memories and happy times!
Looking back over the summer I'm overwhelmed with how much my Father in Heaven was apart of my every day. He was always watching out for me and blessing me in the best possible way. I know that He is aware of our every little need and is truly in the details of our lives.
Who knew how quickly four months could go by. I won't lie and say that this summer was an easy one; but the memories made, people met, and lessons learned are things I wouldn't trade for a thing! This summer has been so good for me and I'm so thankful for this wonderful opportunity I've had. 
Back to school...back to real life...lets hope we make the 2,300 miles home in one piece. :)
It's been real Jersey, but I'm so ready to be back where I belong! :) Tata, see ya later maybe.

No comments: