Wednesday, July 16, 2014

my life through pictures

Thankfully my phone has a good camera, otherwise I would have no way to show I've lived this wonderful life in Jersey. :) 

Hurricane Arthur headed our way at the beginning of July, which brought a lot of rain our way! Kena & I decided to make the best of it. The spontaneous things are what make the most memories, I think! :)  
We had a Christmas 4th of July miracle! :) We got a three day weekend, all thanks to Hurricane Arthur. You should have seen me dancing in my living room, we were all so happy. :) On the 4th we played outside, flew a kite, played frisbee (we found out we're not too good at either of those:), and then played some games with the team and had pizza. That evening we headed to Philly to see the fireworks. Holy humans. Plus more humans. Besides how many crazy people there were it was a good night spent together waiting for them to begin! :)
 
Liz was basically the only one who could keep it up at all :)  
Volleyball fun! 
 
Waiting for the fireworks.
The next day we headed to Six Flags, SO fun! We spent nine hours there so it was definitely a long day, but so worth it. :) We met up with some boys from another office and they kindly led us around and showed us the best rides. By the end of the day my voice was shot, not only was I screaming on all the rides I was getting over a cold! Sadly we didn't snap one single picture, so unlike me. :) haha.
- - - 
These kiddos...they're kinda my life.  
 
 please show me any other person who is this cute (and happy) waking up. :)
 
 One Sunday we decided to get out of our apartment and play some basketball. Humidity+sweating doesn't mix too well! We were all drenched in sweat. Ester was there with her faithful camera to catch our beauty. ;)
And this is just for my own personal record...me and Andie. hahaha. She keeps me laughing!  
Honesty moment: this summer is not quite how I had imagined it would go. But, I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. We're a little over half way through the summer and I can't tell you how much I feel I have grown and how much I have learned. It's been hard at times, but so good. The last half is going to be even better! :)  

No comments: