Saturday, August 3, 2013

Spiritual Sunday Posts

To those who read my old blog, know that I like to do a little thing I call 'spiritual Sunday posts.' I just do a little Mormon Message that I love and share a bit of my testimony with it or why it means so much to me. I quit doing that because I was frustrated with blogger, but I have decided I would like to start up again! I have linked all my old ones to the top of my blog, be sure to check those out too! :) I realize today isn't a Sunday but from now on that is when these posts will be happening! I just want to do one today. :)
-  -  -
I feel like I talk about trials a lot. Maybe too much? I dunno, that's just one thing that I love and am so grateful for-trials. Mine have shaped me into who I am and I know that without them I wouldn't be near the person I am today. I love this video, we all do have 'mountains to climb,' but through our Savior, Jesus Christ we find strength, peace, comfort, hope and love. His love is real. His love is unfailing. 


No comments: